Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission: The online registration process for UPSSSC VDO Village Development Officer will be completed by 10 February 2016. For all the interested candidates, here are some important details related to UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2016 for Village Development Officer in terms of VDO Vacancies, Eligibility, Selection Criteria and Application Process.
UPSSSC VDO Village Development Officer Vacancies 2016
According to UPSSC VDO Notification, there are a total number of 3133 job vacancies for the post of Village Development Officer. The category-wise vacancy provision is as follows.
|Category of the Candidate||Total Job Vacancies|
|SC: Scheduled Caste||612|
|ST: Schedule Tribe||74|
|OBC: Other Backward Class||611|
But in order to be considered for the post of Village Development Officer, the candidate needs to fulfil a basic criteria.
UPSSSC VDO 2016 Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: The candidate’s age bar has been set between 18 to 40 years of age as on 1 July 2016. The age relaxation has been set as per government rules.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have cleared or qualified Intermediate Examination with Science or Agriculture from the Board of High School and Intermediate Uttar Pradesh or any qualification recognized by the Governor as equivalent & ‘CCC’ certificate in Computer.
UPSSSC VDO 2016 Recruitment Exam Selection Process
In order to successfully gain recruitment as a Village Development Officer, there is a 3 Tier Selection Process for UPSSSC VDO 2016
- Written Examination
- Physical Test
A candidate needs to perform extremely well at all 3 levels in order to begin a career with UPSSSC.
UPSSSC VDO 2016 Recruitment Exam: How to Apply
The application process is fairly easy. Allow us to guide you.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website upsssc.gov.in
3. Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
4. Read all the instructions carefully before applying online.
5. Click on “Apply” beside the “Direct Recruitment”.
6. Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
9. Click on “Generate E-Challan/I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
10. Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
11. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
12. Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
13. Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
14. After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
15. Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
The Date of UPSSSC VDO Exam 2016 will be announced soon.
Stay connected for more information regarding UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2016. To excel in State Exams, download the Best State Exam Preparation App for free.