Consider the following statements regarding IGSTC:
1. IGSTC stand for Indo-German Science and Technology Centre.
2. The 7th Governing Board meeting of the IGSTC concluded recently.
3. The meeting was chaired by Dr Harsh Vardhan, Minister of S & T and co-chaired by the delegation from Germany led by Mr Christian Joergen, German Co-Chair of IGSTC.
4. It is an initiative of Government of India and Government of Germany.
5. It aims to promote research partnership of industrial relevance on a PPP mode, connecting academia and industry from both countries for socio-economic benefits.
Which of the above statements are correct?
Vocabexpress- 511 dear aspirants, to enhance your vocabulary here are 5 new words. use these
Amendments proposed to central motor vehicles rules ministry of road transport and highways
Status of indian universities : why part of d.n.a : six higher education institutions, including
COPYRIGHT NOTICE: Please do not copy and paste content from here. This content is either purchased or provided by experts. Please report copyright violation of genuine owner of content to [info at onlinetyari.com]. It will be removed within 24 hours after ownership check.
FAIR USE POLICY: You can show our questions on blogs/facebook pages/Any web page/Apps on condition of putting [Source:OnlineTyari.com] below the question.