What is the Application Procedure for BPSC 60-62 Preliminary Exam 2016?
All the eligible candidates can apply online through BPSC Official Website by 31st October 2016.
The application process for BPSC Recruitment 2016 is quite simple. However, to apply for the exam online all aspiring candidates must have a valid email address and mobile no. along with scanned copies of photograph & signature.
Follow these simple instructions while applying for BPSC 60-62 Preliminary Examination.
- Log on to the official website of Bihar Public Service Commission.
- Click on the “Apply Online” tab. Wait for a new page to open.
- Click on the “BPSC Online Application” option on the new page. You will see two tabs ‘ Online Registration’ and ‘Login’ appear on that page. Click on ‘Online Registration’ option.
- Choose the post you want to apply for from all the options given and click ‘Apply’
- You will see a Registration Page appear on the screen. Fill in all the necessary details here. Confirm your Email ID and Mobile number by securing them with OTP (One Time Passwords)
- Click Submit Button
- You will receive an email on your given email ID once you complete the registration process. It will contain important information about Username, Password and Login Link which must be saved for future reference.
- Click on the Login link and the “Login” Page will open. Fill in the Username and Password received in the mail.
- Choose “Click for Download Challan” option on the Dashboard.
- Take a print out of the Challan and deposit the desired amount in an SBI Bank Branch.
On the same day when you deposit the money, Login again and click on the ‘Update Challan Details’ option given on the dashboard. Click on the submit button after filling in the details. The last day to do this is on 31st October 2016.